Our scope of services is adapted to focus on the operational needs to offer a one-stop shop holistic solution such as:
Operation and Maintenance of Mineral Processing Plant Operations
We operate and maintain mineral processing operations for and on behalf of the owner’s team. We provide a comprehensive outsourced operations and maintenance service which can be wholly integrated into your systems.
Our philosophy of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) is premised on signing a performance guarantee. Increase your processing efficiency of your operations and maintenance by leveraging the support of our experienced team.
Our team have extensive background and experience in outsourced operations and maintenance; leveraging our record to provide you with effectively and efficiently operated and managed plant. Our service starts with personnel selection and training in all aspects of operating a metallurgical plant.
At the beginning, our experienced and qualified team will train and guide new and less experienced staff in operations and as your operations team’s capability and competency learn, grow and develop, we will assume a mentoring role for the new operators.
We are serious about health safety and the environment. We ensure that your team are trained to embody the same culture and understanding, adhering to a high standard of care. Our operations and maintenance offering can also extend into slurry pond and discard management if required by the client. We are flexible in our contracting style and duration.
Our Operation and Maintenance services include:
• Operation and maintenance of processing plants
• Day to day operations and maintenance
• Operational support
• Maintenance services
• Mobile screening and crushing
• BOOM (Build, Own, Operate and Manage) and BOOT (Build, Own,
Operate and Transfer) contracts
• Labour supply (Artisans, Operators, )
• Care and maintenance services
• Plant commissioning
• Procurement and warehouse management
• Uptime management, reporting and analysis
• Design and construction of processing plants
• Engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM)
• Laboratory management – sampling and reporting
Through our dependable and strategic partnerships, equity share and alliances; we have the right capabilities, resources and capacity to deliver innovative solutions in these key areas – Opencast Mining, Remining services, Tailings Management, Material Handling, Civil Works and Construction. These range of offerings entails:
Mining and Remining
• Contract mining
• Opencast mining
• Discard remining
• Loading and hauling from pit to designated stockpiles
• Rehabilitation and closure
• New box-cuts establishments
• Ore body removal
• Removal, load and haul of topsoil, subsoil and overburden
• Discard handling, disposal and slurry disposal dam management
• Raw material and product handling
• Plant and Operator hire
• Stockpiles and dumps management
• General coal handling (blending, bin loading, train and truck loading)
• Slurry reclamation
• Discard and fine coal disposal and recovery
Deposition and Tailings Management
• Waste facility operations and management
• Design solutions and construction management
• Rehabilitation and closure
Equipment Supply – Mining & Construction Machinery
• Slurry pumps supply and refurbishments
• Complete crushing plant
• Crushing equipment like Jaw crusher, Cone Crusher (HP and Symons
Series), Impact and VSI Crusher.
• Feeders and Belt Conveyor
• Grinding Equipment
• Vibrating Screen and Sand Washer
• Mobile Crushing Plant
• Magnetic Separator
• All related spare parts
• Planned and preventative maintenance
• Equipment repairs, fabrication and installation
• Labour supply (Artisans, Operators, etc.)
• Civils and structures
• Corrosion protection
• Conveyor maintenance
• Linings and wear parts pipes and pipe fittings
Metallurgical & Technical Support
Our offering includes expert assistance, bringing the best out of your team and optimizing the performance of your plant. We understand that you want to operate your process plant as efficiently as possible.
Sometimes an external review can provide valuable assistance. Our team’s extensive experience operating and supporting process plants enable us to deliver insightful technical advice. We have extensive experience in providing debottlenecking solutions to plant operations, increasing availability and identifying changes to increase production. A significant contributor to throughput and recovery is stable operations.
Our team is experienced in adjusting plant parameters to achieve the conditions best suited for optimal efficiency, yield and recovery. We have the ability to identify critical processing interventions that can increase throughputs. With our turnkey solution, we’re able to design the change, fabricate, install and commission the most critical plant add-ons as required.
Furthermore, by supporting your operation team during commissioning, we accelerate the time it takes to get your processing plant fully functioning. We ensure comprehensive management of the commissioning activity and punch list to completion. During commissioning and the performance guarantee period, we will place experienced staff on site.
Our team will assist your operators and monitor the operations and maintenance parameters to reduce the time it takes to achieve nameplate capacity. With strong expertise and experience in debottlenecking and in “plant set up” we will work with you to maximize throughput and recovery. DM Minerals will facilitate a smooth handover between the engineering team and your operations team and will enable production stability while your team gains experience.
Our services include the following:
• Plant optimization
• Turnkey solutions
• Plant audits
• Metallurgical interventions
• Process technology solutions
• Sampling campaigns
• Continuous improvement initiatives
• Feasibility studies, due diligence and conceptual designs
• Plant performance monitoring
• Design, planning and construction of mine infrastructure
Operational Readiness & Operational Support
By employing our services, our interventions ensure that you stay competitive, delivering you long-term cost savings. The effective implementation of strong operational readiness plan is central to positive outcomes of any project. Project delays can result in significant costs to a project; which could affect the budget and quality adversely.
Our participation in your operational readiness substantially lessens the risk of delays due to operation not being able to meet project deadlines.
Moreover, by providing you with a detailed, well executed operational readiness plan, it will assist you in reducing and containing operation costs for the life of the operation. A well executed operational readiness plan can have substantial benefits on the return of your assets.
Our experienced and diverse team is able to assist in operational readiness in all aspects of the project and have specialist knowledge around preparing the processing plants for operations.
Our portfolio of services with this service include; systems development and implementation, standard operating procedures development, staff training, safety management systems development, maintenance strategy development, human resources, procurement, inventory planning.
Industrial Specialised Vessels and Turnkey Solutions
Through our capabilities, partnerships, equity share; DM Minerals Group (Pty) Ltd have the necessary skills, expertise and experience to offer our clients complete Tank turnkey solutions for various industrial sectors including Chemical, Mineral Processing, Beverage, Beer, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical as well as Food and Mining Plants.
We are active and experienced in the delivery of Turnkey Process Solutions not only locally, but also within the Southern African Region and further afield into the African continent.
Our scope of tank supply includes:
• Drawing and Plant Layout
• Assembly and Installation of Plant
• Welding of Pipelines
• Maintenance Services
• Supply and Fitment of Electrical Control
• Condition Monitoring
• Supply and Fitment of Steel Mezzanine and Walkways
• Supply of Ancillary Equipment as well as Cooling Tower
Pumps and Load Cells
• Transport, Logistics, Crane & Rigging
Within our scope we have a range of New vessels that are immediately available 'Ex Stock', allowing immediate availability to a variety of storage, mixing and process vessels. We also stock stainless steel pumps and a comprehensive range of stainless steel pipes, valves and fittings. Moreover, we have expansive range of used vessels in stock 'Ex Our Works'. These entail stainless steel and mild steel vessels for storage and mixing. Specialised jacketed, vacuum and process vessels are also often readily available. All used vessels can be checked and hydro tested prior to dispatch if required.